Ways to Give
We encourage your daily prayers and a one-time gift.
Gifts received through June 30, 2023, will fund these “Belong” projects, which communicate to women that “there is still room” for them in God’s kingdom.
• Mexico Monday – Pray for the Circle of Hope in Guadalajara and its jewelry and sewing workshops. Our goal: $16,600
• Textiles Tuesday – Pray for the CAMA Craft ministry in Laos as they recruit and train new artisans. Our goal: $17,000
• West Africa Wednesday – Pray for the Hands of Honor ministry and its expansion into another country. Our goal: $25,000
• Hope House Thursday – Pray for the maternity home in Eastern Europe. Our goal: $20,000
• Refugee Friday – Pray for the RAIN Alliance in Columbus, Ohio, as it reaches out to Middle Eastern refugees. Our goal: $26,500
• Scholarship Saturday – Pray for next generation leaders being trained through spiritual formation retreats. Our goal: $25,000
For more project information and stories, please visit www.alliancewomen.org/resources.
To make an online donation to these projects, click “DONATE NOW” below. You will be transferred to the C&MA’s Alliance Women National Projects giving page. If you prefer to make a donation by mail, make your check payable to “The Alliance” and mail to:
Attn: Donor Services
One Alliance Place
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Memo: Alliance Women
20% of each sale will go directly to the National Project, thanks to our strategic partners at Generous Brand Roasting!